Thank you for taking the time to check out our community forum. Please be advised it's sole purpose is to assist in the academic development of LHS earth science students and abuses will not be tolerated.
The following rules are in place to establish and maintain the integrity of this resource. Any major violations will result in an immediate and permanent ban of the user account.
Additional guidelines for each section of the forum are located in the "Section Guidelines - Read Me First" files. Your time in reviewing those documents before posting/replying in the forum is expected and appreciated.
- No offensive language: Includes but not limited to profanity, racial or culturally insensitive terms.
- No inappropriate content or links to similar: Includes but not limited to adult content, racially or culturally insensitive material, etc.
- No derogatory comments about teachers, administrators, counselors, local or national political figures will be tolerated. (there are appropriate forums for your valid issues, but this is not one of them)
- Do not identify yourself personally without a verified media release from on file: Select a user name that will not divulge your personal identity, do not publicize your name, email address or mailing address on this web site in any fashion.
- Do not identify other students personally without their express permission and a verified media release for them on file. If you must reference another student in your post (common research or project) please use their forum user name.
- Do not use an image of yourself in your avatar image, or in your posts, unless you have a verified media release form on file.
- Do not use an images of other students in your avatar image, or in your posts, unless you have their express permission and a verified media release form on file.
- Derogatory or personal references to other students will not be tolerated. Flagrant, or repeated, violations will result in the suspension of the users account.
- No spamming: promotional posts and promotional links will be deleted and the user account disabled.
- No links to social networks: do not link to your myspace, facebook, etc. pages.
- Evaluate the content of any linked site: Your appropriate links are welcome and appreciated but please take the time to ensure that the site you are referencing does not link to questionable or offensive material from it's pages.